Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Organizing my Online World


Organization is something I strive to achieve not only in my everyday life but also as I peruse around the World Wide Web.  It is amazing that we have so many resources and information at our finger tips as soon as we turn on our computers.  Most of us even have access to online media and social networking through our smart phones. This leads to a major problem- How do I organize all of the websites I want to find and want to use at a later time?  Symabaloo is the answer to this question!

Symbaloo allows you to create and organize tiles for all of the websites you use most frequently.  You can create different web mixes that can be arranged by topic.  I can’t imagine navigating the web without symbaloo now.  I’m also excited to watch my students use the website for our unit on the Civil War.   You can check out my American History Symbaloo at:    http://www.symbaloo.com/mix/americanhistory

No comments:

Post a Comment